The better we understand Jesus, the better we understand ourselves.
But who was Jesus, this itinerant preacher whom many called the Messiah? In Priest, Prophet, King, you’ll discover Jesus as the Anointed One – the ultimate priest, prophet, and king foreshadowed throughout the Old Testament. Using Biblical insights and engaging stories, Bishop Barron affirms that we see Jesus most clearly through the lens of the Old Testament.
Through this presentation of Priest, Prophet, King, you will better understand Jesus, become more familiar with Scripture, and realize your own priestly, prophetic, and kingly mission.
- Tuesday, January 23 from 7 – 8.30 pm
- Tuesday, February 6 from 7 – 8.30 pm
- Tuesday, February 20 from 7 – 8.30 pm
- Tuesday, March 6 from 7 – 8.30 pm
- Tuesday, April 10 from 7 – 8.30 pm
- Tuesday, April 24 from 7 – 8.30 pm